Sold for $1,765,000
- Gracious, house-like, two-level condominium
- Approximately 2,065 sq ft (per floor plan technician)
- Formal dining room with built-in hutch and box beam ceiling
- Three spacious bedrooms on upper floor, 3 baths
- Two north-facing deeded decks
- Prestigious Ashbury Heights location; 87 Walk Score/84 Transit Score
- Hardwood floors, high ceilings, multiple skylights, lovely vintage details
- Elegant living room with fireplace and built-in bookcases
- Large remodeled kitchen with breakfast nook
- Master suite with dramatic Marin Headlands and Golden Gate Bridge views
- In-unit laundry facilities; deeded partial basement
Located on a picturesque Ashbury Heights block, this two-story view condominium in a handsome two unit building offers both a peaceful retreat and a premier city location, close to the varied amenities of Cole Valley, the Haight, and Castro Village. With its combination of rich vintage detail and contemporary finishes, the residence conveys a perfect balance of form and function. Window exposures on all sides along with multiple skylights infuse the home with natural light while the charming façade and classic architectural elements such as wainscoting, box beamed/coved ceilings, corbels, rosettes and built-in cabinetry reflect its Victorian heritage.
The warm and inviting main level is comprised of a formal entry, living room with wood-burning fireplace, family room, formal dining room, remodeled kitchen outfitted with Viking and Bosch appliances, breakfast nook with adjoining north-facing deck, a split bath and laundry facilities. Hardwood floors, crown moldings and high ceilings are found throughout this level. A deeded partial basement ideally suited for extra storage or as a wine cellar is easily accessed from the hallway.
On the traditionally arranged upper floor, there is a master bedroom with walk-in custom closet and a well-appointed marble bath with double sink vanity, steam shower, water closet and sauna. Notably, the suite has an adjoining deck with stunning views of the Bay, Marin Headlands, Golden Gate Bridge, and various city landmarks. Two additional bedrooms and a remodeled hall bath complete this level.
124 Clifford Terrace presents a unique opportunity to experience urban sophistication in a beautifully crafted, serene personal environment. Well situated near both Cole Valley and Castro Village, this house-like condominium provides easy access to shops, popular restaurants, Buena Vista Park, the Randall Museum, N Judah line, corporate shuttles and the 280/101 freeways. With its abundance of winning features, this home is not to be missed!
Please visit: www.124CliffordTerrace.com